Tuesday, November 22, 2011

THE DARLING DIVA AUNTIE

My apologies for the entirely too long pause in posting.  I have finally gotten a grip on my "in-season schedule" and I THINK I have found some time to start blogging again (Puh-lease don't hold me to it. Some days I'm just lucky to make it out alive).  I know, you are all thrilled I'm back. The truth is, I kinda missed my little bloggin' family.  Reading about everyone else's lives makes me feel like I'm not alone in this cray-cray world. So much has a been going on and I certainly don't have time to go into everything in detail but I will try and recap a little. Let's see here.......KU WBB is undefeated. 3-0 baby!!! Whoot Whoot! Seriously, I don't know if anyone realizes how much easier my life is when we win.  HA! I have bumped up my cardio to 70 mins a day....and it has been paying off.  But it consumes a huge part of my day. If I'm not at my desk you can find me on a treadmil.  I have been cheating on my blog with Pinterest. If you haven't signed up, DON'T.  You won't be able to stop. Kim and Kris were married and divorced in 72 days.  I'm bummed. I really thought this one was going to last.

But all of that stuff takes a back seat to the most exciting thing to happen......Bo and Robin had their baby girl!!!  Emma has arrived and my family is thrilled.  I just went home this past weekend to meet her in person and I am obsessed with the little peanut.  She is, of course, adorbs. I was a rookie auntie though and didn't take many pictures but I made sure to get at least one perf one so I could show it to everyone, put it on my Facebook, make it my screensaver, and frame it on my desk at work and mantle at home.  So now, without further adoo, I present to the blogging world:

 Miss Emeline (Emma) Kathryn Leland



It was love at first sight.

Glad to be back.

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA AUNTIE

No comments:

Post a Comment