Monday, February 6, 2012

HELLO, MONDAY.

I can honestly say that I have never been so happy to see Monday morning.  Gheesh...talk about a rough weekend for my Jayhawks. My girlies lost a road game to defending national champs, Texas A&M, and my boys lost a HEARTBREAKER to Missery. Just one of those events alone is a bummer, but BOTH in one weekend...I can't even hardly take it.  But that's what I love about Monday morning....it means a chance to start over and get it right! The women have a home game on Wednesday against Texas (horns down) and the men travel to #6 Baylor.   Neither game will be easy, but both are winnable. Time to turn this runaway train around!

One positive from the weekend is I did great on my workouts. I went to boxing every morning and did extra cardio each day.  I tried with my diet, but I did slip up a few times. It's a constant struggle for me.  I saw this on Pinterest this morning and thought it described me perfectly......


HA!  Love it.

Like the rest of America, I did watch the Superbowl. First half at Hudy's and the second half at Lora's.  I really had no interest in the game, but I did dig the halftime show. Madonna is the BEST and it seems like she never ages!  I got to spend some QT with Lulu so I think I am back in her good graces.  FINALLY.

Anyhoo..that is all that is happening with me. Hopefully I have some good news to blog about mid-week.

ROCK CHALK!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA 

No comments:

Post a Comment