Thursday, January 19, 2012

A COUPLE OF NAIL BITERS

So we survived another road game last night......We beat Oklahoma State in Stillwater by 5.  It was another nail biter but, as my Dad would say, "I will take and ugly win over a pretty loss any day." AMEN. It doesn't get any easier from here though.  This weekend we have defending national champion, Texas A&M, as well as alumni weekend so you probably won't hear much from me until Monday.  But I just wanted to pop in and say how proud I am of my girls.  Let's keep this train movin'....ROCK CHALK!


Speaking of nail biters,  I finally tried those Sally Hansen nail strip thingys and I AM OBSESSED.........
They were super easy to apply and turned out so.darn.cute.  I am reserving the official Darling Diva stamp of approval until I remove them because I  want to make sure they are as easy to take off as they were to put on. If they are, they will get my 100% approval.  I won't leave you all in suspense for long. I am going to take them off tonight because I have so many work events this weekend and I know they aren't the most professional thing. HA!  But they are fun for a random night out if I want to spice up an outfit. Below are all of the other options...I am going to try houndstooth next......


Lulu got a prezie from Crystal yesterday and she and I are so thrilled. Crystal sent her Mackenzie Childs dog bowls.It's like fine china for dogs. Lulu is one lucky puppy. Thank you Crystal and Glamma.......LOVE.

Tonight I have a hair appointment and will be missing Bonnie's radio show for the first time this season.  I am actually bummed but I have to make sure these skanky roots are taken care of before people start mistaking me for a brunette! How awful would that be?!?!?!?! HA! 

At the last radio show......Am I a natural or what????


Hope you all have a great weekend. And don't forget to say a little prayer for my JAYHAWKS!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment