Monday, January 16, 2012

MIZZOU WHO?!?!?!?

Hi Y'all!  Long time no talk...Tis the season, I guess!  We just got back from a road game at Missouri so I thought I would check in.  This game was HUGE for us and, once again, the girls responded.  Since Mizzou is running like scared little babies to the SEC it was the last time Kansas Women's Basketball would ever play in Columbia.It was important to us and our fans to walk away with a win.  The game was on national TV so my parents got to see me since I sit right behind the bench. It was fun texting with my Mom and other friends that were watching.  Everyone said I looked fabulous....obvi.  I even got a text from my technologically challenged Dad.  Are pigs flying?!?!?!  It probably took him 5 minutes to type one sentance.  HA! Just kidding, Dad, I am actually really proud of you.  I was so excited after the win that I didn't get my phone out in time to snap a cute pic...so I did the best I could. Way to go girls!!!!



Anyhoo....it was a great weekend. Next up is Oklahoma State on Wednesday....bring on the Cowgirls......

This weekend is the big Alumni Reunion that I am in charge of and I am super nervous. But I know Cappy has my back, so everything will turn out fabulous.  If it's one thing I'm good at....it is throwing a party!!!! We are going to show the returning alumni a great time. Below are the cute invites I did. Once I get pics of the t-shirts, wine glasses and the rest of the swag, I will post those too. 




That is all I have for today!!! Our men play #4 Baylor tonight so things are buzzing around here. 


ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment