Wednesday, October 12, 2011

AND SO IT BEGINS.........

Sorry I have been so M.I.A. lately. The season "officially" starts in T-4 days...but it has pretty much already started, ya dig??? Yesterday was KU Media Day and all the girls (including the big girl, Bonnie) did fab. They put a really cute pic in the paper this morning with a really positive article so that is exciting. Late Night in the Phog is Friday night and the anxiety is thick around here. But we are prepared. The coaches have their skits down, the girls have their dances memorized, and Brooke and I have our flasks filled. HA! Just kidding.....but not really. It is a HUGE recruiting weekend so I am ready to smile, smile, smile the whole time. Good thing I invested in those Crest Whitening Strips. HA!.  Long story short...I would like to fast forward to Sunday:) 

I don't really have that much more to report. My little blog will probably be dominated with basketball talk from here on out but if you bare with me, there will probably be some pretty entertaining stories. And I apologize in advance if I go M.I.A. again. But ya'll will have to give me the benefit of the doubt. This is what I'm dealing with here.........



Peace, Love, and JAYHAWKS!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment