Friday, October 7, 2011

SHOW US YOUR LIFE- SHOW US YOUR PET

I decided to link up with Kelly's Korner for her Show Us Your Life- Show Us Your Pets.  I don't normally do these linky things but I thought this one would be fun. I mean, Lulu is totes worth showing off! HA! For those of you who read my blog everyday, y'all know how I feel about this dog. She is more to me than just a pet. She is my baby. My comfort. My responsibility.  I love her with all my heart. So, without further adoo:

Here is Lulu "The Diva Dog" Leland:

The day I got her. Look how scared she looked! HA!

    Glamour Shot (Please ignore the bandana. The groomer put it on her. YUCK.)
Snuggling on "her spot."

Diva Dog.

Trying to cheer me up the night before the big 3-0!

I got Lulu from a rescue farm in Missouri.  I know it sounds cliche but I took one look at her and knew we would be soul mates.  I "saved" her that day and she has since saved me right back!

I love you Lulu! Best. Dog. Ever.

Now please stop eating Momma's jewelry!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Lulu is such an adorable dog! I love that breed. They are so soft and silky :)

    Love the pic of her in the sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete