Friday, October 7, 2011

PONYTAIL DAY AND PINTEREST

T.G.I.FRIDAY peoples!!!! I can say this with all honesty....this week seemed like it went on 4-EVA!  I got up and worked out this morning and decided not to wash my hair for work today. THAT is how over this week I am! It's a ponytail day. HA! I'm going to to to the LHS game tonight (Go Lions) so I will wash my hair for that. Priorities.  Hudy is leaving on a jet plane today so I have all three dogs alone for the weekend. OH LAWD, that is always an adventure.  Lulu and her buddies run the house when they get together and I am completely outnumbered! HA! 

One quick thing...Have any of you guys heard about Pinterest?!?! A co-worker introduced me to it yesterday and I have been on that dang website non-stop since last night. LOVE!  For all my friends who like to entertain and decorate, THIS is the website for you. WARNING: If you are a busy gal DO NOT sign up! You won't be able to stop. And then your dog won't get to go for her night time walk....hypothetically speaking.  Ok, shame on me.

Will you please put down the iPad so we can go for a walk?!? PLEASE!!!!


Anyhoo, that is all I have for today.  Weekend recap on Monday. I will try and take as many blurry pics as my camera will let me. HA!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment