Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MARLEY LILLY LOVE

Nothing much new to report on the home front. Last night I stayed in and washed my sheets and vacumed my bedrooms. I know, thrilling. I did get something fun in the mail though that I wanted to share.  I got the idea from a darling blog I follow,  Pink Lou Lou.  This girlie is just adorbs and I get several new ideas from her every week. She was the one who turned me on to my new blush routine that I have gotten several compliments on. Anyhoo, I'd like to introduce you to my new favorite winter accessory........................




TA DAAAAAAA!!!!! The website is Marley Lilly and I am obsessed with EVERYTHING they sell. The picture doesn't really do it justice but I am in love. It is a "fake cashmere" material and soooo soft.  And for only $27.95 it is so afordable. They have super fast customer service too. I ordered it on Friday and received it on MONDAY. With the monogram!!!!  They have about a million color combos and about 15 different fonts you can chose from.  It was kind of overwhelming making a decision so I panicked and decided on KU colors.....DUH! I am dying for a pink one with black or white stitching. I wanted to get my Momma a Pacific Tigers one but I was worried it would look a little too Halloween-ish.  And they are a clever little company  because they included a stack of these business cards in my envelope :



Their system works. I gave two cards out yesterday to peeps who wanted to check out the website.

Leave it to Pink Lou Lou to have the most perfect accessory at the most perfect price! I don't even know her personally, but I know we could be fast friends. I'm even willing to overlook her Kentucky allegience:)

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA 

No comments:

Post a Comment