Friday, December 16, 2011

THE CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

I baked brownies last night. And they actually tasted good.

Yesterday I got back to my office after a long day of driving Ms.Daisy Bonnie around to find this adorable little holiday prezie on my desk.  My friend Patricia left it for me and it's one of those ready made cookie mix things.  I made the brownies last night and they were delish.



"Frosting Santa" getting ready to help.


The instruction card.


After the hard part....adding eggs, vanilla, and butter.


The finished product....Frosting Santa approves!!!!

Thanks, Patty D., for the fun little suprise. It truly made my day and gave me some confidence in the kitchen. I think I will attempt something really challenging next.  Maybe pudding. HA!

Last night was a tough night for me and my fur-baby. Lulu had a little episode of crummy tummy and I ended up having to give her a bath at 2 a.m....poor thing.  Since I have never given her a bath at home before, it was definetly an experience for both of us.  I didn't have any doggy shampoo so I had to use a smidge of my Bumble and Bumble.  Only the best for my DIVA DOG!!! HA!!  Then I had to use the blow dryer on her and she actually enjoyed that. She is for sure my daughter! HA! 

Anyhoo, the early a.m. doggy drama has left this momma extremely tired.  But I HAD to get up and workout this morning because I ended up eating half the "miracle brownies" while I played nurse to my pup!

That is exactly why I don't keep sweets in my house:) 


Smooches,
THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment