Thursday, December 8, 2011

SANTA, I GOT YOUR BACK........



Hey everyone!! Lulu here!!!!

So I'm WAY annoyed at my Momma for her post yesterday. I, too, am on the nice list this year so I can't figure out why she wouldn't put my Christmas list out there for Santa to see too. You see, unlike her, I still believe in Santa.  I believe Santa lives in a huge brick house, on a corner lot, in a magical city named Stockton, CA.  Santa's house has a pool, a fenced in back yard, and two white sleighs.  I even picture Santa having a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel just like me, only a lot older and more chunky. Momma said she got a hostile phone call from Mrs.Claus yesterday. Apparently she wasn't thrilled with the price of those head phones on her list. The words "spoiled brat" may have been (unfairly) thrown around.  But I happen to know Santa like the back of my paw. That guy LOVES three things......charity, the Pacific Tigers, and snacks. So I decided that, in order to get on his good side, I would request only a few things under the tree this year .....WORLD PEACE, a Tigers conference championship, and a big bag of cheetos.


...along with the following toys.........



                                
I'm gonna need one of these if I have to continue to watch stressful Jayhawk games on TV.


Essential for my morning walks and potty breaks in the SNOW.
Looks like all of the necessities in one package. 

I don't think this one needs an explanation....................


So Santa, you can forget Momma's list from yesterday. She truly does have everything she needs. And, now that I think about it, you can forget my list too. I really don't need any of those chew toys....I prefer to chew up all of my Momma's REAL LIFE things anyways.

World Peace would be cool though.

Smooches and Licks,

THE DARLING DIVA LULU






No comments:

Post a Comment