Wednesday, December 14, 2011

TIS THE SEASON.........

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM
KANSAS WOMEN'S BASKETBALL


Check out our darling holiday card....Leave it to Cappie to get creative..................

Things are plugging along here.  We don't have another game until Saturday so this week is full with finals for the players and recruiting and speaking engagements for Bonnie.  I just got back from a luncheon in Topeka with her and Coach Self. I don't really care for the city of Topeka but our fans there are AWESOME. They sure love their JAYHAWKS! Tomorrow is another lunch in KC, filming her TV show, practice, followed by her radio show. Gotta love finals week!

I have a ton of work left before Christmas break, including two games,  but there are rewards waiting for me at the end of the road.  So when things get hectic like they did today, I find a little peace in remembering the exciting things I have coming up. What are those exciting things? Well, I'm so glad you asked......

1. Katie O. coming home.  She was home this past weekend and it wasn't a great visit so I am excited to pick her up at the airport and love on her a little. Believe me, she deserves it. Bonnie gave me most of that day off to spend with her so we are going to do tons of "girly things."  There is nobody I would rather shop and hang out with. I miss her so much.

2. Going home to Stockton for the holidays. I can't wait to hold Emma and hang out with the 'rents.  Mom set Dad and I up to volunteer at a homeless shelter on Christmas Eve morning.  I am looking forward to spending some quality time with him and hopefully making someone else's holiday a little brighter. 


So anyhoo, things here are cray cray but I'm not complaining.  I have a lot to look forward to and a lot to be thankful for, especially those girlies at the top of the page. 

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment