Monday, December 5, 2011

THE LITTLEST JAYHAWK........

I need to fill y'all in about the best date I had over the weekend. Coach Bonnie had some extra tickets to the KU men's game on Saturday so I invited my main man, Hudson, to come with me.   Hudson has been talking a lot about "shooting with the big boys" so I thought I would work on my Auntie of the Year nomination and hooked him and his Dad up with some tickets. Our Jayhawks didn't play that great in the begining,  but pulled it together in the second half for the win!  Hudson lasted till the second half and was such a good boy!

Watching the "big boys" while sitting like a big boy!
We enjoyed all of the popular game foods...popcorn, ice cream, and soda!

Have you ever tried to get a two year old to take a picture during a basketball game?!?!?!

Tricked him!. CUTEST. JAYHAWK. EVER.


This kid is constantly talking about basketball, watching basketball, and playing basketball on his little hoop in the living room so I know that he was in his element.  Eventhough this wasn't his first ever KU game (Lora has brought him to several women's games....bless her heart!) I hope he always remembers his first men's game. I can't wait to take Emma to a game some day and even my own kids (fingers crossed!). Who knows, maybe one day he will be playing for the Jayhawks. He is shooting better than most of them right now! HA!

Thanks Bonnie for the tickets. Trully one of my favorite Jayhawks memories!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA



No comments:

Post a Comment