Monday, December 19, 2011

THREE HIGHS...AND A LOW

HO HO HO.....Three more work days 'till Christmas break makes this girl one happy camper!!!!  I have a lot going on here at work and home. Hudy is traveling with MBB for the next few days so I am, once again, a single mom to 3 dogs that don't rest....EVER. I don't have time for a super long blog but I didn't want to leave everyone hanging on my weekend.....so here is a quick recap. I have to say, besides one major minor incident, I had a pretty fabulous couple of days. STANDARD.

I got my hair done.........
Eat your hearts out, Real Houswives. HA!

My favorite girls won on Saturday night.........

9-1, BABY!!!! One more game before the holiday break....Let's finish strong!!!

I attempted to run some Christmas errands with the bestie........

We weren't very productive. We never are.

But my weekend was far from perfect. My foot had a major run-in with the vacum on Saturday morning and the outcome wasn't pretty.  This pic is about 45 seconds post incident.  Yes, it hurts as bad as it looks. Probably worse.

Please excuse the lack of pedi. Gross. Thank goodnesss that the trainer and team doc are good friends of mine. HA!  Rest assured,  I have plans to get these knarly tootsies fixed with my Mom immediately when I land on Thursday. 

Luckily, the prognoses is good.  I can continue to workout as my pain tollerance will allow. Being the tough chick I am, I was back on the treadmill this morning. I have NO TIME for injuries when I am surrounded by holiday treats all day long at work.

So the moral of the story from the weekend?  I should probably never vacum again. HA!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA 

No comments:

Post a Comment