Friday, July 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was Ryan's actual birthday so we went out to our local five-star restaurant Pachamamas (only the BEST for Ry-Ry) to celebrate with a little din-din and adult beverages. I didn't partake in the drinking because of my diet and the need for SOMEONE in the group to be the responsible.  Over half of the guys and gals in the party were attorneys so I have no idea how that responsibility fell on me but, anyhoo, I was Sober Sally.  We had a great time and since I'm typically a chicken wing and Jack Daniels girl it was nice to do something different. But can we discuss the fact that I ordered the rib appetizer plate for $11.00 and THREE ribs came on the plate? I had to stop at McDonalds on the way home for a hamburger patty! 


Eventhough I stayed away from the alcohol I did try some of my friend Holly's drink because it looked so scrumptious.  It is called a Pims Cup which is basically ginger beer, Pims liqour, and a bunch of sliced up fruit. It was DELICIOUS!!! It had a great, fresh, cucumber taste to it and it is my new favorite summer drink.  I only had a couple of sips but DANG, I wanted more!  HA!




This weekend should be fun and chill. I am going to have to work a little bit but other than that, I will probably be on the boat.  I have to pull the carpet in my living room and hallway because, guess what...........................................................

MY NEW FLOORS ARE BEING INSTALLED ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!

No more icky carpet. I can't wait!!!

Have a safe weekend and stay fabulous! I always do!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment