Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!!!!

(My American flag cake I made for a BBQ last night. I am so patriotic! HA!)


HEY DOLLS!!!!!! I had a really great weekend and I hope you guys did too!!! Mine was jam packed with lots of friends, sun, boating, and just enough productivity so I didn't feel like a totaly slug! The weather was beautiful everyday except Sunday. But that was okay because it was actually nice to have a little break after boating ALL DAY Friday and Saturday. I used my down time to clean my house from top to bottom and go to Home Depot and pick up the pergo for the new floors in my living room. Apparently they need to be in my house for 72 hours before I can even SCHEDULE the instillation. GHEESH. This is the longest process ever. Sunday was also great because I got to go over and spend a lot of time with Hudson and I even got to go to popcorn night. 

Lets discuss my hair in this pic for a sec......Obvi I know my roots are skanky.  UGH. I had an appointment on Saturday to eliminate them, but canceled because I didn't want to miss out on lake fun. After seeing this pic I realize that was a TERRIBLE decision.  I am going to have to find someone who can do a little touch up job because my next appointment isn't until right before Italy.....like a month away. Side note: Yeah, ITALY is only a month away!!!!!!!!!

Last night we all went over to Hudy's and celebrated the 4th and Ryan's birthday. It was all fun and games until one of the fireworks Ry-Ry was shooting off fell over after he lit it and it came shooting right for the house. I was sitting on the porch and it actually HIT me. I don't really remember anything but Ryan running towards the house and then next thing I knew, everyone was screaming and I was brushing little specs of fire off me. We can laugh about it now, but it was actually pretty scary at the time.  Fireworks are NO JOKE but unfortunetly KO and Ry-Ry are tiny pyros.  Below is a pic of Ryan with his birthday cake and fireworks. Check out his doggy, Zoe. Doesn't she sit just perfect for pics? She is so presh. I wish Lulu would do that!


Speaking of Lulu, homegirl was NOT loving the 4th of July. She didn't handle the fireworks really well and I couldn't get her to go outside for ANYTHING if there were fireworks going off.  She spent most of her nights (since people celebrated every night of the weekend) hiding in my bed, glaring at me. As if I were the ones setting them off! She wouldn't even go outside to potty so last night she held it from 7:00 PM until 5:30 this morning. Such a diva.

I was responsible with the sunscreen pretty much the whole time and only got a little burned yesterday. Pretty good for a girl who used to slap baby oil on and PRAY to fry! HA! Of course I looked adorbs in my new suit and after the first day, nobody seemed to notice the bites all over my body.  I did, however, get a huge bruise on my arm from something! I have no clue how I got it, but bruising is just a part of boating.  Kind of like a badge of honor. The bigger the bruise- the more fun you probably had!   



 Anyways, my weekend was great but I am soooooo tired. I didn't even get up early and run this morning. I think I need a vacay from my vacation! HA!  I tried to stay steady with my diet, but had a few slip ups. But that's ok....It's only America's birthday once a year! HA!  I am starting today on in the "induction" period of the diet again, to shock my body.  We won't even talk about the diet soda thing.  I started my "time of the month" and really didn't really want to deal with the caffine withdrawls during the holiday weekend,  mkay?  I promise to try again soon.  

The only good thing about being back at work is that I can finally talk to my Mom again. My cell has been not able to recieve calls all weekend. BOO!  Sometimes technology is sooo frustrating.

I'm off to a staff meeting and back to reality!!!!

GOD BLESS THE U.S. of A.!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment