Wednesday, July 6, 2011

THINGS I'M LUVIN' AND THINGS THAT ARE BUGGIN'......

GOOD MORNING DOLLS!!!!! I had a good night sleep and a great workout this morning......both put this chica in a fabu mood!!!!!  Don't have anything really exciting to report so here were the things that I was thinking about when I was in the shower this morning. I do my best thinking...and singing....in the shower. Don't ya'll?!?!?! 

Here is what I'm luvin' today.......


1. MY NEW PINK SPARKLY TOMS!  I bagged the whole iPad case from Nordy's idea when I saw these kicks....I wanted them for Italy and they were less then my gift certificate so I kinda feel like I got them for free! I have just worn them once and am LOVING them.  They are the perfect statement piece in my otherwise kinda drab work attire.  It's hard dressing cute when you work in athletics.  People look at you weird. 




2. MY HAIR STYLIST, PENNY!  Homegirl read my blog yesterday and called me to say....#1- Nobody is to TOUCH my hair but her and #2- She had made room for me today at 10:00 am because my roots are, in fact, skanky.  LOVE HER.  She is just going to do a few foils around my crown and an eyebrow wax but that should be enough to take me to August.


3. STRAWBERRY POWERADE ZERO! Ryan introduced it to me on the boat this weekend. Love.  Mix it with some grape vodka and stay hydrated at the lake OR drink it plain after a workout or while at work to stay fresh during the day.  Really the complete drink for Amanda.

Things that are bugin' me today......

1.  Our kitchen at work.....Who can diet when there are snacks like these laying around?  We usually don't have anything like this but it is left over from our camp store. I feel like camp will continue to haunt me all summer................

Anyways, not much to complain about today.  But, I never really complain on a "hair-did day".........

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment