Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ARRIVEDERCI!


ITALY coundown:  0 days! WHOOP! WHOOP!

Today is the day and I couldn't be more excited! Watch out, Italy, The University of Kansas Women's basketball program is headed your way!   My bag is packed and loaded on the bus and, I must say, I am pretty impressed with myself.  I didn't quite get everything in one bag :) OOPS!  But the teasing I'm going to get for having two bags is NOTHING compared to the anxiety I would have if I didn't have all my things :) Anyhoo, Things I'm excited for- Shopping, sightseeing, shopping, games, shopping, bonding with the girls and staff, shopping and eating.
I will try to blog a little while I'm over there, but can't promise that. What I CAN promise, though, is that I will take tons of pictures and post them all when I get home.

25 people +10 days + 5 cities + 4 games =1 HUGE adventure. I can't wait.


NDIAMO! (Let's Go!)

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment