Wednesday, August 3, 2011

YA'LL KNOW MY MOTTO........

"The bigger the hair, the closer to Jesus." ...I know, I should have been raised in Dallas.

Look what arrived this morning........................................



That's right....travel hot rollers and they are the bomb.com.   Just in case you were all worried that I wouldn't be able to tease, curl, and fluff during my 10 days in ITALY, you shouldn't worry your pretty little heads anymore. I, though, actually lost sleep over this issue so the $29.99 was worth it for me to have some piece of mind.  After work I am going headed straight to Best Buy to buy an adapter to make sure these puppies work over there.  Work is providing us with one adapter per room but between Brooke and I we have rollers, hair dryers, straighteners (Hers, not mine....As if!), iPods, and iPads.  I think it's safe to say we are going to need more than one! HA!

But before I even can think about packing for Italy (It's actually all I can think about) I have to get through the rest of this week......Tonight I am going to dinner with my FOREVER FRIENDS, Friday night is Justin and Molly's wedding, and tomorrow night is Hudy's birthday party.   I can't wait to show you all the cake I ordered her. Extra frosting, of course.

It is still hotter than heck here although we are actually supposed to have a more comfortable day today.....a cool 99 degrees. 

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA 

No comments:

Post a Comment