Monday, August 22, 2011

CIAO BELLAS!!!!!!

Trip of a lifetime. That's all I can say.  I'm working on an "Italy post" but it's going to take a couple of days to get that together. I have a ton of pictures and stories to tell and I want to make sure I do the trip justice...if that is even possible....

I don't have much to report from the weekend.  We got home Friday night and I pretty much slept, worked out, and ate my way to Monday morning.  I didn't really dig the food in Italy so I had some major cravings to give into once I hit American soil.  I knocked out the chicken finger/ranch craving with Bonnie in the Atlanta Airport first thing.  The mexican food craving was elimintated Saturday at El Mezcal, and yesterday, I got my sugar fix at Miss Emma's birthday party.  Needless to say, I am starting no-carb/no-sugar again this morning and even bought a brand new Diet Minder to motivate me. 

School starts today at KU and I'm really excited to get back to my routine.  Summer is basically over and, although I am bummed there are no more lake weekends, they will be replaced by one of my most favorite pastimes, COLLEGE FOOTBALL. 

Italy was amazing and I was a little sad the trip had to come to an end but that sadness was quickly replaced by happiness when I woke up the next morning to this darling face.......She missed her Momma and her Momma def missed her!

(I know this pic is sideways.  The blog Gods are not co-operating with me this morning. UGH)

Dorothy said it best, "There is no place like home."

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA




No comments:

Post a Comment