Monday, August 29, 2011

PEACE, LOVE, AND JAYHAWKS

Why is it always so hard for us to come back to work after the weekend?  Eventhough I got plenty of rest, that alarm clock still buzzed WAY to early this morning!!!! I am committed though, and dragged myself out of bed and hit the treadmil/eliptical. NO EXCUSES.  I have an insanely busy week..... The student-athlete back to school meeting tonight, golf dinner Tuesday night, golf dinner Wednesday night, Football Kick Off Rally Thursday night, PLUS I have to fit a mani/pedi AND a total house cleaning in there somewhere...But if I make it to Friday, I get my reward.....A trip to go visit Coach O. in Virginia!!!! YEAH!!!! We (Hudy and I) leave Friday and I can't wait to see her and give her a huge squeeze.  I haven't seen her since July and I really miss my friend. I am bummed I am missing the first football game, but it will be TOTALLY worth it to have some of Katie's famous nachos.   

My weekend was great.  We got one last lake day in on Saturday and we put the 2011 lake season to bed.  With football starting this weekend (Go Jayhawks!) we are going to start having recruits in so no more "fun in the sun."  It's ok though, I think my skin needs a little break! HA!  Speaking of the Jayhawks....They definetly have an uphill battle this season. I think we were picked to finish last in the Big XII. OUCH.  But I believe we can do better.  Once a Jayhawk, always a Jayhawk and, win or lose,  I will be cheering for them every weekend.

We had a team photo shoot the other night and the pics turned out absolutely ADORBS. I can't share them all since we are going to use them in our media stuff, but here is a little taste. I just love these girls.........



Aren't they cute?!?! So pretty, smart and talented.....these girlies are the total package :) 

The 2011/2012 season is just around the corner and I am getting anxious....Let's get this party started! HA!

That is all for today!

PEACE, LOVE AND JAYAHAWKS!!!!!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment