Monday, August 1, 2011

HOLY HOTNESS!

Welp, Saturday was soooooo much fun....but boy was it HOT.  Sorry in advance for the lack of pics. I didn't take any of Hudy or me because we were so gross. It was not cute. Sweat was literally running down my back and soaking through my clothes.  It was miserable.  Thankfully, we had lawn seats that were covered my a leetle bit of shade. I couldn't imagine being up there in stands and the beat-down sun. The Zac Brown Band was AMAZEballs and  Kenny was just darling.   The hightlight of the concert was when he made his entrance. He came up from the center of the crowd right next to us. The policeman protecting him gave us a hint that it was about to happen so I had time to take my camera out....



 I thought is was cute that he was wearing a Kansas City Chiefs t-shirt since the concert was at Arrowhead Stadium.  The concert didn't dissapoint in the people watching aspect either.  What is it about country music concerts that makes people think a bikini top, short jean shorts, and cowboy boots are acceptable attire for public?  Unless you are a fitnness model, save that look for the pool, sistahs!  Overall, it was a great time but I had to skip the lake yesterday and take a three hour nap so I think I had a little heat exhaustion.  HA! 


Backing up the bus......I went to Sephora on Friday night because I have been a little bored with my makeup routine and decided I needed a little "pep in my step."  I took Hudy with me. Remind me never to take her to a makeup store again. I'll explain in more detail later, but I felt like I had a 5 year old with me. Ya know when you turn your back on them for one second and you look back and they are covered in makeup? Anyhoo,  It was a successful trip as I walked away with two new products that I am in L.O.V.E with.  Right now I am just using them on my cheeks, but I can also use them on my eyes when I get a little more ambitious.  I got two compliments on Saturday night for my "glowy cheeks" so I think I am headed in the right direction.





This week is going to be CRAZY busy for me since ITALY is only 9 days away (really 8 since we leave at 8 am on the 9th).  I have a lot of cleaning, laundry, organizing and packing to do on top of all the work I have to do here at the office.  I am throwing Hudy a birthday party on Thursday night and have a friend's wedding on Friday night. GHEESH, it's hard being so popular! HA!  It will all be worth it though when I am relaxing and  shopping on the streets of Florence (insert angel chorus).


Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment