Monday, September 26, 2011

ALWAYS LATE BUT WORTH THE WAIT

Sorry I am so late with the blog post this morning...I promise I haven't been slacking. My favorite person in the world came to visit me at work!!!!!


Lora had the day off work so she brought the boys up so "Mana's School."  Hudson and I had so much fun shooting baskets and visiting Hudy in her office. I wish he could come and play everyday!

My weekend was totally fab.  I was extremely productive on Saturday morning around my house and at work. I even got up early to get some extra cardio in! We had the Legends of the Phog basketball game and then everybody went out afterwards. All that Saturday "productivity" made for a really lazy day on Sunday though.  I admit I was foggy for pretty much the whole day. Oh well. Late Night in the Phog is less than two weeks away so I need to make the most of free days while I can.  I don't really have many good stories....so I'll just do a photo dump of my phone. That usually paints the best picture of my weekends anyways!

Mani from Saturday. I think it's the last time I can get away with a summer cooler.  Reds from now on!



Hudy and I goofing around Saturday night. I woke up with a leetle (ok HUGE) headache on Sunday morning:)


Probably the best part of the weekend was getting to see this pic of Tiny. Family debate: Is she just thinking really hard?....or giving the finger? You decide.


OKIE DOKIE.  That is all I've got for today. 

Peace, Love, and Jayhawks!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment