Friday, September 2, 2011

ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED...........

GOOOOOOD MORNIN' BLOGGIN WORLD!!!  You will all be happy to know that I left my grumpy pants at home today.  I admit that I let yesterday, and the work dinner the night before, get the best of me. But I had a major attitude adjustment at about 1:00 yesterday when the bestie and I escaped work and ran some errands.  We washed my car AND put air in the back-right tire. I know it doesn't sound that exciting, cause it wasn't, but they were two things I had been dreading doing.   They are chores I just hate doing by myself so I was thrilled to have company. Plus, she is just waaaay better at that kind of stuff then me :) In reality, I know she did it with me because she was embarassed to be seen in my nasty automobile (Last time washed?!?!?!:When Dad was in town last October....EWWWWWW!). And she probably wanted to avoid a phone call from me, crying and telling her I was stuck on 6th street with a flat tire.  But I chose to believe she did it because she wanted to do something nice for me. Bless her heart:). It was at that moment I decided to turn my frown upsidown. How can a girl be with so many blessings be so salty?!?!?!   So I went home, slapped a deep conditioning treatment on my hair, a Proactive mask on my face, Crest whitening strips on my chicklets, and pulled out my cutest Jayhawk shirt.  I felt like a new woman! Bonnie picked me up (She has the reserved parking spot. HA!) and we were off to the rally......

The rally was great.  Our new AD, Dr. Z, spoke along with Bonnie, Coach Self and then Coach Gill. The band and pep squad peformed and the crowd was great.  A ton of my friends were there so I spent most of the time talking. DUH.   I didn't take many pics, but here is one of precious Layton with Coach Self. Layton is the son of my friend, KU tennis coach Amy Hall, and one of the sweetest boys you will meet.  He was so excited to get his pic with Coach.


The next stop on my itinerary is Charlottesville, VA. Everybody says it is absolutely gorge there and Coach O tells me there are plenty of cute, rich, and southern boys for me to chose from. Sounds like a promising weekend!  Lulu is racking up some serious reward points at Doggy Daycare.  But she loves it there and I am lucky to have a place she is actually excited to go to if I have to be out of town. I will take lots of pics and be sure to post when I get back. Everyone have a fabulous weekend!


Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment