Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LELO4444

Lord help me. I have joined the Twitter world. As if I need one more social media thingy to be obsessed with! I already sleep with my iPad (pathetic, I know) for gosh sakes.  Heaven forbid I go an hour without checking my facey or blog dashboard and it took me foreveeeeeeer to figure those two out. But thankfully with Twitter, I already have built in tutors.....our players.  They are obssesed and I have already gotten several requests for them to "follow" me. I'm not sure how I feal about that yet. The last thing I need is for them to find out about my drunken weekend binders or my all-night drug parties (I kid, Mom).  So I have started out by following just a few of my best friends....Bo, Bonnie, Khloe Kardashian, and Jessica Simpson.  Just to get started.  My Twitter name is Lelo4444. I was going to go with TheDarlingDiva but decided against it.  If the girls ever do end up following me, I don't want them discovering my little blog. Then I wouldn't be able to vent about them! HA!

So anyhoo....if any of you out there are "tweeps" lemme know! We can link up on twitter too! 

I just have one little thing to rant about today. Do ya'all watch TLC's "Toddlers in Tiaras"?  Now I am a self-admitted reality TV junkie, but this show makes me sick. AND last night these "moms" hit an all new low......One mom dressed her three year old daughter up as Julia Robert's hooker character in Pretty Woman. Are you kidding me? I can't believe they even allowed this on T.V. Obviously when I have a  daughter she will be dressed to the nines in bows, rhinestones, animal print, and tutus but I will probably draw the line RIGHT before hooker costumes:)


Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment