Thursday, September 22, 2011

HAPPY FALL, Y'ALL!!!

So today is technically the last day of summer, but here in the midwest we have had fall temps for about a week now. Fall is totes my favorite season of the year.  I love the cooler air, the changing of the leaves (But not the falling of the leaves. Raking leaves hurts my back!), football, and fall decorations. I have been anxiously awaiting October 1st so I can put up my Halloween stuff.  I am so tired of my house's summer look!  I was a little dissapointed yesterday when I realized that our first game is actually on Halloween......BOOO (No pun intended)!!!! We all live in residential neighborhoods, but Hudy lives in one with about a billion kids, so we always hang out there and she lets me pass out the candy to the kiddos. I am going to miss doing that this year.

Here is me and my favorite little lion. Hudson's first Halloween. Obvi he wasn't really diggin' his costume. And obvi I had been enjoying too many cocktails and carbs. Geez, chubs!

Here he is last year. Cutest fisherman EVER!

Anyhoo, after the hot hot hot temps we had this summer I am welcoming the fall weather with open arms.  Last night we went out to dinner and I was able to just throw on a sweatshirt! Love it.

Day #12 with no soda and still going stong! GOOOOOOOOO ME! HA!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment