Friday, September 9, 2011

BIG BLUE FRIDAY

T.G.I.F. peoples!!! Seriously, I can't believe this was a short week cause it seems like it went on for...ev.....er.  We have a home football game this weekend so Le Mansion De Lulu is in full preparation mode.  The Jayhawks flag is flying, the red/blue/feather/bling coozie has been dug out, and I have my game day outfit (As well as Lulu's gameday collar) ready to go. I snagged the boss's parking pass so we are going to have prime seating for all the tailgating action.  Our boys are on a one game winning streak so everyone in Jayhawks Nation is in high spirits (Except for all this conference re-allignment stuff. Don't get me started). The ESPN "experts" predicted we would only win one game this year so if we pull off a win tomorrow it could be considered an upset. I might even storm the field.  Just kidding.  No self respecting athletics director's kid would EVER storm the field.  Plus, it might be frowned upon by the higer-ups at work! HA!  But you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be "waving the wheat" like heck from the stands!

I am not sure what is going to be on my tailgating menu for tomorrow....I am open to suggestions. I would like to keep it simple though....We all know I'm not the most domesticated fan! HA!


Wouldn't it be soooo cute if footballs were pink? No? K, just a thought.

Coach O is coming home for like less than 48 hours and Lora said she might go to the game with me. YEAH for hanging out! Hopefully I can squeeze some Hudson time in there too. I haven't seen that kid in a week and he probably misses me. HA! We have Bonnie's golf tournament next weekend so I will be swamped.  I am for sure going to enjoy THIS weekend to the fullest.

Pics and updates on Monday!!!!!!

#ROCKCHALK4LIFE   #GOCHESTYLIONS

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment