Friday, September 16, 2011

I HAVE A SECRET........

.....I haven't had a soda in seven days. Yes, you read correctly....seven. This former three-diet coke a day girl has quit cold turkey.  I just decided enough was enough and I was tired of being a slave to the aluminum can. HA! This doesn't mean I am done forever but, for right now, I am lovin' me some H2O! Ironically, I feel like I have more energy.  Three cheers for me!


I have another secret.....my life is pretty boring right now and that is just the way I like it!  HA! I have to work all day Saturday for Bonnie's golf tournament and Hudy is going out of town so I have all three dogs for the weekend. I love it when Lulu has playmates! She gets so tired! HA! I am going to dinner with my new friend, Tim, on Saturday night. He is new in town, coming from Illinois State, so I am going to show him where the good Mexican food is.  Margaritas all around!

One last secret....this is my 100th blog post! Who would have guessed I could commit to something for so long! HA!  I feel like having a birthday party for my little ole blog. Maybe Tim and I will celebrate on Saturday night!

Thanks for reading everyone!  I love sharing my secrets with everyone....and I promise they'll be more juicy in the future! HA!



Too blessed to be stressed!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment