Thursday, May 26, 2011

30, FLIRTY, AND FABULOUS

So the sun came up this morning. The earth kept spinning. Time didn't stop. I am 30 years old. So far, so good.  I don't feel much different, just a LOT more mature. HA! Lulu tried to get me in the celebratory mood last night but I looked at the carb count for the champagne in my fridge and decided against it. She drank my share.


I got this text from Coach O. last night before I went to sleep......"I want you to go to bed and know that you will be 30 and you will be smart, funny, pretty and all those things you have always been:)".... Ya know what? She is right. I'm going to embrace my age and be the same flirty and fabulous woman I was in my 20's....just a little bit wiser.

I am a daughter, a sister, a friend and a fur mommy. That doesn't change because I'm 30 and when I think of it that way it doesn't sound bad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!  Everyone should go celebrate by getting a mani/pedi. Charge it to Teddy Ballgame! Ha! Sorry, Dad, some things will NEVER change.

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment