Tuesday, May 31, 2011

LULU TAKES OVER.......

Hi all....LULU HERE! As you know, it was my Momma's birthday weekend! I know she has been slackin' with the blogs so I decided to hop on here and update you all. She had a blast this weekend. Whenever I saw her she was ginnin from ear to ear. She wasn't home much but she still remembered to feed me, walk me, and love on me a little so we are cool. I know on Thursday (her birthday) her friends threw her a huge surprise partaaaaay. This was her second suprise party. Spoiled brat. HA! She had no clue but my Glamma filled me in so when she was complaining about not having a party I just ignored her and thought, "Bishhhh......you are going to feel foolish when you see your surprise." Obviously, I wasn't allowed at the Salty Iguana because I'm not 21,  but when she got home she shared these pics with me......

THE SUPRISE

THE CAKE

THE BESTIES/ HOTESSES WITH THE MOSTESSES

ANGIE AND MEGS. LOVE.

 FAVE GROUP SHOT.

DIRKO ROCKING THE BOA. STANDARD.

MIKE AND FAMILY

READING THE CARD FROM HER PARENTS



Aunt Lora and Aunt Hudy put the whole thing together and Glamma sent the boas, of course. They totally made the party. Momma had a great time. I know because she woke up with with a headache the next morning. Ha!

Friday and Saturday were spent just Momma and I. We went for walks with Hudy and her doggies and  they went downtown for a couple of hours. We all just hung out at night and chilled. Even though her headache had gone away, she was exhausted. She had to refocuse on her diet after all the birthday cake she ate. HA!

Sunday morning she woke up and went to workout and then for a day on the boat. Coach O came back and surprised her for her birthday so I KNOW she loved that suprise.  The weather was PERFECT and she got lots of sun!





Monday she went out on the boat again but they came in early when they got a call that a friend had fallen ill.  We went over to Junior's house that night and I got to play in the backyard while Mom hung out with her peeps. Uncle Shane is home and she loves seeing him and Hudson.  I just love Junior's backyard! HA!

Momma got tons of presents this weekend and she is so greatful for everything....An iPAD, two diamond necklaces, Gap gift certificates, a fun pearl and rhinestone bracelet, plants for the house, a gift certificate from the local bike shop and THREE bottles of Jack Daniels.   She is so blessed to have such great friends and family....and such a great doggie. HA!


Anyhoo....I'm sure Momma will be back blogging tomorrow.  She is trying to get her work life back in order after being gone for 5 days.  So far, she is loving her 30's. I, for one, am exhausted from all this partying.....



I'm off to take a nap........

SMOOCHES,

THE DARLING LULU

No comments:

Post a Comment