Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MY NEW OBSESSION.......

Pheeew……What a weekend.  Thanks to Lulu for filling in for me yesterday. I was swamped at work and needed to get FOCUSED after the long weekend…..As Lulu said, it was a GREAT birthday and I am so thankful.

I don’t really have any new things since Lulu basically covered it all but I just wanted to tell you guys about my new obsession…..My Dietminder.  As you all know, I have been trying the Atkins thing for a while now and have been pretty successful.  Well, up until my birthday anyways!  Ha!  I had been to Lawrence Nutrition Center  throughout the first part of the diet and had been eyeing the Dietminder. I had been keeping track of my carbs in a little notebook so when I saw the Dietminder it looked so luxurious.  Ya'all know me and luxury.....I had to have it!   The Dietminder  is just a more organized notebook.  Below are the inside/outside pics of the STANDARD Dietminder.



Now...below are the inside/outside pics of MY Dietminder. Of course my first stop after the Nutrition Center was the sticker store. No way I was going to be carrying around that BORING notebook in my glam purse.  I even give myself smiley stickers when I do good at a meal.  I know it sounds pathetic, but it really does keep me on track.  Another  tip I have is to write down your food BEFORE you actually eat it. That way if you are about to do something stupid, you might change your mind when you see it on paper. HA!



On top of the nutrition part, it has sections to track your workouts and water consumption.  It is really the best diet journal I have come across.  I am obsessed.

Anyways, I am by no means an expert in dieting but I am trying.  I want to look and feel great this summer. I know there are other women struggling with this same thing so if I can offer any advice it would be WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN!
I didn't do much last night but go over to Hudy's house and do a couple of loads of laundry. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY NEW WASHER TO COME!!!!!!  GEESH!!!!

Today I am going to get my passport for my trip to Italy. Yep, you read that right......ITALY.  The team is going on a four stop/four game/ 10 day adventure in August and I made the cut! Yeah!!!!! Shout out to Bonnie! She had to work some magic to get me on the trip but deep down she knew it wouldn't be much of an adventure without ME!!!! HA!



Smooches,
THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment