Saturday, June 25, 2011

SWEET REVENGE....ALMOST

It's Saturday mornin' and, while most of the free world is sleeping in, I am at the Bonnie Henrickson Basketball Camp registration table ONCE AGAIN.  This morning wasn't that bad though. Reg doesn't open until 9:00 am so I didn't have to be here until 8:15.  I was still able to workout, shower, and primp before I came in.  Side note: I'm pretty sure Cappy didn't need me here until 8:30 but I don't exactly have the best camp track record for timeliness.  So she told me 8:15.  Touche, Cappy. TOUCHE.  Today should be particulary interesting because an ex-boyfriend (No, not HIM from the infamous "unanswered prayers" post) has a team participating.  Although it isn't HIM, I was young when we dated so the breakup was equally as dramatic and painful. Complete with tears, sickness, some stalking from Lora and I,  Mom having to fly out from Cali, and me swearing I would never love again, etc........

Anyhoo, Bryan and I actually get along now. Well, that's a lie.....we tolerate eachother and I don't FREAK out when I see him anymore. HA!  He actually had the NERVE to call me last week and request his first game not be before 9 am because he had a bachelor party to attend the night before. Then he invited me to the party......AS IF!!!!!  I told him not to hold his breath on the game time, or the party for that matter,  because karma is a bish and so am I. HA! Fortunately for him, Cappy didn't schedule any games before 9. Dang, I was really hoping this was my chance to make his life as miz and he made mine 8 short years ago.  I know, us Leland women tend to hold on to things a smidge too long. HA!

So here I sit, waiting for all teams to register, sporting my sexiest/cutest KU shirt possible.  I want him to REALLY REGRET dumping me and moving on. Pretty sure he's gonna. HA!


Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment