Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MAJOR DILEMMA!!!!!!!!

WARNING: I apologize for the janky blog post. I am having trouble with my formatting today.


All right sistahs....I need some help. Usually I am totally capable of choosing my own accessories but I have had this iPad for over a month now and haven't been able to pull the trigger on buying a case! UNHEARD OF!  I have searched high and low on several websites and decided that Nordys is the way to go (Bonus: I have a birthday gift certificate from Bo, Robin, and Tiny. LOVE Nordys.)  I check the website everyday and have narrowed it down to my final two choices................










The puple is Marc Jacobs. The black is some designer I haven't heard of. Both are within my gift certificate range. Both are darling. I am a little concerned about the white bow on the first one.  It might get dirty and that would BUG.  On the other hand, eventhough purple is my favorite color besides leopard print, it is also the color that represents K-State. Doesn't bother me, but I know some people at work would have comments to make.  UGH, decisions!

I could just bag both ideas and go with my DREAM ipad case. Certainly not in my price range but totally worth the splurge.  I mean, it's only money. Can't take it with you when you die, right?!?! (I kid, Mom. I will make the responsible choice. You can trust me. :) ).  But, just for kicks, I'll post the pic anyways so you all can all drool with me.




Isn't is to die?!?! I'll let you all know what I decide but I am going to make the jump soon. This gift certificate is burning a hole in my wallet!

Things here at work are still going crazy. Camp is still chugging along and July recruiting is starting to be planned. Can it be August yet? I hear Italy calling my name!

Ciao!



Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment