Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BOB THE BUILDER: I'M COMING FOR YOUR JOB.......

I am a smart girl. I am a funny girl. I am a pretty girl. I am an athletic girl. I am a loving girl. But one thing I am NOT is a "fix-it" girl. That's why I got so excited this weekend when I did the unthinkable......I fixed my own toilet seat.  Some of you may have noticed that I mentioned a couple of times about needing to fix my toilet seat in my master bathroom. Welp, I woke up Sunday morning and BOOM...decided it was the day to conquer "the throne". Frankly,  I was sick of having my bum pinched everytime I sat down. Everyone can pick their jaws up off the ground now. It really wasn't that hard.  I grabbed my handy-dandy toolbox that my Auntie Chris gave my upon HS graduation.  Yes, it is over 11 years old and the contents haven't been updated since then except for my own little additions.  Bobby pins, post it notes, an old makeup sponge (I think I tried to paint something with it once), excess rhinestones, broken jewelry now occupy most of the space but it still has all the essentials for a young and single girl!!! Turns out I didn't really need the tools anyways.  Oh well. At least it got dusted off.

TA DAAAAAA!!!! Here it is....all fixed up and pretty with no more duck tape.




On top of my new found confidence in my fix-it skills there was another silver lining to all this......my new found LOVE of Home Depot.  Not so much because I love the products they sell or the ambiance in their stores.......but most certainly for the cute boys they have working there. I think I saw one in every aisle.  Sign me up for a Home Depot card! Holllaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment