Tuesday, June 28, 2011

JUST CHECKIN' IN.......

Hi Ya'all!!!! Sorry I have been kinda MIA on the blogging.......But, to be honest, there hasn't been much to report and I am totally ok with that. Sometimes no news is good news.  Camp is chugging along and we are officially in the home stretch. Only three more days TOTAL and no more registrations (insert angel chorus here). 


I just wanted to share my latest find during some late night internet window shopping. Damn the iPad. It has made it WAY to easy to shop while falling asleep.  Then I end up dreaming about the clothes/purses/jewelry/puppies/cars.  But don't worry, I rarely ever buy anything......I am fully aware that I have champagne taste on a beer budget. That being said, we all know I can't resist my girl, Tory Burch. And now she is speakin my language on a whole nother level......Check out these adorable kicks she just released..................



And, at only $125, I think this is a splurge I can afford to make (Only after I pay ALL my bills, Mom. DUH). The only question I have been asking myself is beige or blue?  Decisions, decisions........

But I don't want you guys to think I am COMPLETELY shelfish though.....I also picked out these little gems for Tiny. How presh are they?  Yes, those are pink rhinestones covering the shoe. Boy, I am in BIG touble when this little diva born..........................




Check out this hilarious pic that Lora's Aunt Charlotte sent me the other night. Remember the red boas everyone got at my suprise birthday party? She went home and put it on her Great Dane.  So funny! 




Welp, that's all I have for today! Coach O just told me she booked a flight to come home for 4th of July weekend. I'm gonna pull out the new bikini!  I. CAN'T. WAIT.


Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment