Friday, June 3, 2011

T.G.I.F!!!!

Thank goodness it's Friday.........I can't imagine how long this week would have felt if we had worked on Monday.  I am starting a petition for four day work weeks. Check your mailboxes for details. There was kind of a let down after all of my birthday festivities, but the end of the week got a little bit more exicting when we got our new work cell phones yesterday. Introducing the iphone 4..................................

I am so in love.  I can't believe in one week I went from having a crappy old cell phone and no home computer to an iphone 4 AND an ipad....I feel sooooo hi tech!  I don't mean to diss my old phone. It was really good to me. It made it through TWO whole basketball seasons, a lake season, and countless purse swappings. There was even the unfortunate bathroom sink episode of 2010.  It was a good phone. But this new phone is FANTASTIC.  I can take and receive video (Expect numerous good morning videos from Lulu, Mom). And I think, with a little research, I will be able to BLOG from it.  I don't want to get to ambitious though. We will start with the videos. HA! My next step is finding the ultimate case for it. I had blinged out cases on my old phone. It was kind of my signature.  In an extremely tough, and pretty masculine, profession everybody always got a kick out of seeing my blinged out cellphone on the scorer's table or at practice.  But I feel like my new celly deserves a more sophisticated home.I found a website on one of my favorite blogs, Confessions of a 20 Something, and they had this gem........

The website is called Marley Lilly at it is TO. DIE. FOR.  They have all sorts of cute monogramed stuff. They also had a beach/lake floppy hat that was so cute, but it probably wouldn't fit me head, right Mom?

Last night Lulu and I went over to Junior's house to eat some din din and say goodbye to Shane. He is coaching baseball in Cape Cod again this summer and he left this morning. I am so jelly.  We had such a blast last year visiting him as a family.  Here are some throw back pics from the Cape last year....








Anyhoo, this weekend is suppoused to be hot, hot, hot so I am going to lather up the sunscreen and hit the pool with my FOREVER FRIENDS.  I'm also going to get a mani/pedi at some point.  These tootsies look gnarly. A quick update:  I thought I was being so sly in my last post about "him." Turns out everyone knows who "he" is because I got tons of emails and phone calls refering to him by name. Apparently I wore my emotions on my sleeve during THAT breakup! HA!  Lets just hope his girlfriend doesn't read my blog! HA!   

If everyone could please say a little prayer today for my Grandpa. We put him in hospice yesterday. Please lift my Dad up too. I think this is tough on everyone, but especially him.  Have a great weekend!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment