Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LIVIN ON THE WILD SIDE.....

An ode to leopard print!

Last night,as I was straigtening up my room after a long day that included four outfit changes (a.m. workout....work....p.m. workout....dinner/cocktails with friends), I noticed a glaring trend in my wardrobe.  LEOPARD PRINT. I have never denied my love for animal print. Zebra, tiger and leopard...they are all good. But leopard has alway been the fave.  It has been a staple since high school. I started pulling all of my leopard pieces out and putting them on my bed and I reallized....I might be a little obsessed. I totally consider it a neutral. I mean, what color does leopard print not go with?!?!!? I've  included below some of my favorite leopard print finds. Some I already own. Some I am lusting over. What do you think? Is leopard print a neutral?


Below is my favorite leopard print thing I own. My COACH sneaks.  Not only did I get them at a great price....$59.99, they are sooooo comfy. Again....I can wear them with ANY color and they match perfectly!!!








Now...here is the leopard print I am LUSTING for ( Tory Burch Reva in size 10.....just in case you all are feeling the giving spirit. Ha!) Aren't they just perfection?  I have to save my pennies though....these puppies aren't cheap.....but they will look totally cute on my footsies this fall during football season!















Below are two cocktail rings that I have from Betsey Johnson. She is the queen of leopard print! Aren't they cute? I usually just throw them on when I'm feeling that my outfit is lacking a lil something. Thanks, Mom and Leslie......I rock them all the time.





                                                                                                                                                                                                      






WARNING: Don't be fooled. Not all leopard print is good leopard print. There are some cheesy imitations out there. A general rule is if it looks like something the Flinstones wore, don't go there. I trust you to use your best judgement, but if there is a question....just ask me! Ha!


Anyhoo, I hope this inspires you to add a little animal to your wardrobe. It doesn't need to be a lot...just a simple accessory can bring out your wild side! GRRRRRRRRRRR!


Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment