Thursday, June 23, 2011

SUGAR AND SPICE

So last night I pretty much got one of the most exciting phone calls of my life. It was a typical Wednesday night. Got home from work around 7, changed my clothes, and took Lulu for a short walk. Too many treats at Doggy Daycare has left my girl a little plump so we are now on two workouts a day. We returned home to a missed call from my little bro. I called him right back and I could tell in his voice that he had exciting news.....He and Robin are having a baby GIRL!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited. I mean, I would have loved the baby no matter the gender, and my only request was that Tiny was healthy......but, come on, we all know I wanted a little Diva-in-Training! I am so happy for both Bo and Robin. I know Bo is going to be the best "girl daddy" because he had the perfect role model in my Dad. Also, he has A LOT of life experience on how to deal with the emotions of girls. He survived me in high school and we all know how emotional THAT was. HA!!!!! She is the first girl on Robin's side of the family and the first grandbaby on our side so she will for sure be the princess.  When I text Lora she just text me back, "Finally a girl. She is going to be so spoiled."  Amen, sistah.  I just hope she doesn't steal any attention away from me! HA! I assume I will keep my title as Pricess and let her be Vice Princess....I'll call her "V.P." for short.

I found this little gem on the internet last night.........OBVIOUSLY.........




Welp, it's a beautiful day here. I wish I could head out to the lake but I am stuck here at camp. So I will pay tribute to the beautiful weather with some cute pics of baby girl swimsuits (yes, I am already shopping). 



Tiny will have all of these. Every girl needs options, even infants.

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment