Saturday, June 11, 2011

LOVE YOU GRANDPA!

 My Grandpa passed away yesterday morning. I missed him by just a few days.  The last few months wasn't pretty so I am thankful that he is in a more comfortable place now.  The last time I saw my Grandpa he wasn't doing well at all and I'm sad that him in the hospital is the last image I have of him.  I know memories are what I make them so I choose to remember my Grandpa as a grandpa, a father, a husband, a war hero, a friend, an athlete, a volunteer, and a car lover.  That guy ALWAYS had the coolest cars.  He and my Dad had a wonderful and close relationship.  He was soo proud of my Dad and I know my Dad was proud of him.  I will miss his stories. He told the best stories.  I am still going home on Monday to see my family and I can't wait to give everyone a squeeze.

I LOVE YOU GRANDPA!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment