Wednesday, June 29, 2011

STARRING IN THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF LAWRENCE

I can't believe I have forgetten to tell about this.....One of the most exciting things happened to me yesterday.

So here is the scoop: I was down at camp and one of our players, Monica, told me that my hair reminded her of Kim Zolziack's from The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Whoot Whoot! Seriously.....that was a goal of mine. When I was home in Cali my Momma asked me how long I was going to grow my hair out and I said I wanted it to look like one of  the Real Housewives of Atlanta.  Okay, I said Orange County, but I will take Atlanta as a starting point.  Monica is also my new fave kid on the team...... Compliments go very far with me! HA!

Disclaimer: I think Kim is a total trashbag. But I do love her hair. And, even better, mine is real.


Kim.
Me.

Watcha think? Close?  I know you are all jelly.

Anyhoo, I am giving up diet soda today. Period. Cold turkey. I read yesterday that people who drank diet soda had a waistline 7 times bigger than ones who didn't (Or something like that. Not sure of the specifics but it was on MSNBC.com so I know it's legit). I have been wanting to do this for a while, but I had to tackle the carb issue first.   Check back with me around 2:00 and I'll let you know how it's going. All I know is that my waistline better look like this by next week...........................



Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment