Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WEEKEND RECAP

I know it's been a minute since I posted last, but life has been crazy busy!  I took a four day weekend to help the bestie run her annual Midwest Sports Performance Conference.  She's a big wig in the "strength and conditioning world" so her conference is pretty popular. I just like helping out because so many cute boys come. HA! 

All of Hudy's little interns. They were all so star-sturck with the presenters. So cute.

Although the conference is all business during the day, it is all partying at night!  Let me tell you, "fitness people" know how to let loose. We had a blast all three nights. I'm proud to say, I stuck to my diet totally. Because I am done with the first two weeks of Atkins, I could have some cocktails. Thankfully, Jack and Diet is ZERO carbs.  AMEN! 

This weekend was ESPECIALLY good because Coach O. came home for a visit.  I am still calling this her "home" eventhough she officially lives in VA now. I prefer to think she is just visiting there.  My Mom still calls California my "home" eventhough I have been a home owner in KS for four years.  Anyhoo, she brought us back a ton of UVA gear.  Check out my shirt....does she know my taste, or what ?!?!?!


I took yesterday off of work to take Katie and Hudy to the airport and get some things done around my house. Last night my washing machine broke for the THIRD time. So annoying.  Mom and Dad to the rescue, though, and I will be going to Sears tonight to look for a new one. Wouldn't a pink one be fun?

Side note: Mom and Dad are on their anniversary cruise and having a BLAST. With the time difference, they only email me at 1:00 AM my time but I look forward to waking up every morning and reading about their day.  Love you guys and be safe!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

1 comment:

  1. How am I supposed to live with a 6 day break in your blogging !!!!!!! No pink...wonder if a guy wants to buy your place...love you,Mom

    ReplyDelete