Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WHO I AM......

Who I Am...

I am...29 years old......30 in a couple of weeks.....yikes
I want...lots of things! I'm a wanter. Sigh.
I have...the strongest and most loving family a girl could ask for. Plus, I am the princess. HA!   
I wish...I could pack up my job and my besties and move close to my parents. I wish that everyday.
I hate...that I am always so worried about money.
I fear...that I will never be able to fully trust a man. He has scarred me forever.
I hear... That the world is ending in May 21, 2011. At least according to my hometown newspaper.
I search...for that special person I am suppoused to spend the rest of my life with.
I wonder...if I am truly forgiven for losing my faith when I was younger.
I regret...not doing grad school right after college. It's so hard to go back.
I love...my dog. my family. and my besties.
I ache...when I see young people make bad choices. I see it a lot in my job :(
I always...wear lipstick. Even to workout. It's the exlamation point on your face. 
I usually...need 8 hours of sleep a night to function the next day. Not a minute less.
I am not...able to pass up buttercream frosting.
I dance...when I have had a few too many cocktails :)  
I sing...Sarah Evan's "A Little Bit Stronger" all day long. Love that song.  
I never...workout without my iPod.
I sometimes...just like to be by myself, but Lulu is always welcome.
I cry...if I think I've dissapointed someone important to me.
I am not always...rational. HA!
I lose... interest in books really quickly. I prefer magazines.
I am confused...by math. This will never change about me. 
I need...to work on my budgeting. 
I should...get the guest bathroom toilet fixed at my house. It's a hassle just to have one functional.

Who Are You?

(Post idea from Our Love Never Fails and Running on Happiness and CMAE)

No comments:

Post a Comment