Monday, May 2, 2011

CONFESSION

I have a confession to make.......I did nothing this weekend.  Nothing on my house to-do list, except I did change my bed sheets. But I didn't get more rock, I didn't fix the gutter, and I didn't get my toilet fixed. Nothing.  Instead I worked out, hung out, watched TV and enjoyed the sunshine.

Friday night I met my friends out at our local pub for some drinks. I started a new diet on Friday. NO CARBS and NO ALCOHOL for the first two weeks, so I stuck to water and diet soda. I know they say to limit your diet soda intake but you can't take my two favorite things, carbs and diet pepsi, away from me both at once. In all seriousness though, I am limiting my diet soda intake too...just not quiting cold turkey. Anyhoo, I had a great time. Satuday night I went out again too, but to be honest, my tummy wasn't feeling too well, so I called it a kind of early night.  I didn't take many pics from either night, but here are some goofy ones we took on Friday night. Consider these my "before" pics.......I will post "after" pics following the conclusion of my diet :)





Sunday afternoon I took Lulu to the KU softball game.  It was "Take Your Puppy To The Park Day". She was a hit. I was proud of how outgoing she was.  She loved meeting the other dogs and SOME of the other people (For those of you who don't know her, she is a bit of a weirdo when it comes to people. I rescued her from a place in Missouri and the family before me wasn't too nice to her. ).  And, in true Leland fashion, she LOVED the Jayhawk mascot that was there.  Ran right up to him and sniffed around.  I was a proud momma.

Lulu checking out the action at the game.

Like I said, I didn't get many chores done but I had a great weekend none the less.  My workouts have been horrible lately and I'm anxious about how this new diet is going to affect them. They say that the first week or so it makes you a little sluggish and  I am still trying to get over this junk in my nose. But I will be persistent! Lake season is coming up soon!

Wish me luck :)

Smooches, 

THE DARLING DIVA  

No comments:

Post a Comment