Friday, April 29, 2011

LULU'S SPA DAY

Yesterday Happy Handsome Hounds came and gave Lulu the royal treatment. She got a bath, a haircut, her nails trimmed, and a fabulous spring scarf (Sarcasm for my Momma. She HATES the scarves they put on the puppies).  When I got home, we did a little photo shoot.  Here are the pics......





I mean, can you stand how cute she is?!?!?!!?!  I just DIE for her. 

I went out to dinner at my fave mexican restaurant last night.  I got the guiltless chicken quesadilla.  This chica is in major need of a diet and excercise intervention after being sick this past week. I got up this morning and ran 5 miles. It was ugly, but I got it done. I'm back on the wagon. It wasn't all bad because I got to watch the royal wedding while I ran. Loved the dress. Hated her flowers. But overall it was magnificent.
I can't wait for the weekend! It is suppoused to be nice so we might even get out on boat. Fingers crossed!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment