Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'M BAAAAAAACK!!!!!

I landed last night from Cali around 10:30 PM. It was a fairly easy travel day. Until I got to the airport parking lot and forgot where I parked.  I was FOR SURE that I parked at the B6 stop. Turns out, it was B13.  I was close! HA!  I flagged down a parking lot attendant and he drove me around for about 25 mins before I saw my car.  I almost cried I was so happy. The man was so kind and patient with me.  You don't really realize how many navy blue Explorers there are until you are forced to pick yours out of flock of 10,000 cars. He didn't say much when we were driving around but when I got of the car he looked at me and all he said was, "Rock Chalk Jayhawk." And I knew I was home.  Always an adventure with me. Ha!

I don't have much to say today but I did want to let you about a WONDERFUL book I am reading.  I swear, I couldn't put it down the whole trip. It made a 4 hour flight seem like 30 mins. Seriously.  It's called, "The Help". It's written by Kathryn Stockett.




My Mom gave it to me after she, my aunt, and a couple of her friends read it.  Again, I can't put it down. I am excited to go home and finish it tonight and then pass it along to a friend.

I don't have much going this evening except for picking up Lulu from doggie daycare. I can't wait to see her cute little face. I hope she is as excited to see me. 

Welp, I had a great time at home and miss my family already. I'll leave you with a pic of my favorite Cali girl, Crystal...Giving me her best diva look..........Miss ya and our little walks!





There are a lot of exciting things happening in the Leland household! Stay tuned!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment