Thursday, April 28, 2011

OVER. IT.

I am sooooo over this dang cold. O.V.E.R. it.  I am sick of not being able to workout. I am sick of not being able to sleep.  I am sick of being mistaken for a man on the phone because my voice is raspy. I am sick of having to blow my nose every three minutes. Seriously, I had no idea my body could produce so much JUNK. Gross.

I just want to feel normal again. I want to get up at 5:00 am and go running (weird, I know). I want to sleep through the night, or at least 4 consecutive hours.  I want to be able to taste my food again. I want to not feel tired and emotional all the time!!!!



Not an actual pic of me. But pretty darn close, right down to the rollers and the robe!


Thanks for listening to my rant.  I was told that stress makes me hold on to this stuff so complaining make me feel better :) .



On a happier note, Ms. Lulu is getting groomed today. I love it when she is freshly groomed and smells good! I will, of course, post a pic tomorrow!

Smooches and Sneezes,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment