Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HE'S HERE!!!!!!!!

Harrison Dirk Hardesty
8 lbs    21 in



(Not the most flattering pic of me. It was a long day at work. Gheesh.)

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday but I was busy hanging out at the hospital with my new little man, Harrison!  Lora and I just had dinner Sunday night and we were joking about how she would probaby still be preggers on Easter. Next thing I know she texted me from the hospital that she was in labor! You just never know! Of course I brought him the cutest little KU booties.  I need to make sure he is properly outfitted!!! HA!  

Congratulations, Lora and Scott!  I can't wait to spoil him and watch him grow! 
(BTW, I fully realize that I just used a lot of exclamation points (!)...I am just that excited about him!!!!!!!! HA!)

Tonight is our end of the year banquet.  I always have mixed emotions about this event.  On one hand, I am sad to see our seniors go. On the other hand, this is the last official event before the summer gets started, and we all know........I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!!!

I went running this morning and came back to find Lulu munching on a sponge. I swear I feed her! I don't know why she does that.  Stay tuned for the aftermath............

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA


No comments:

Post a Comment