Thursday, April 7, 2011

HOME SEET HOME!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you.....I am excited!!!!!! Tonight I'm hoping on a plane and heading home to California to hang out with my family for a few days. I haven't been back since Christmas and this chica is homesick. (Side note: I get to have my hair done before I leave so this is a DOUBLE great day.) Anyhoo, eventhough I live far away, I am in constant touch with my family.
















Aren't we a handsome looking crew? I can't wait to see everyone and just hang out. There is lots planned, but also lots of downtime. My grandmother recently passed away, so the first thing on my list is to give my Grandpa a big squeeze. My Mom has specific instructions not to overschedule me (she has been guilty in the past) but we do have lots of fun things going on. Shopping, pedicures, shopping, hanging out with Auntie Chris (the original diva), shopping, sleeping in, shopping, and working out. I even get to go into SF and help my Aunt Jeannie design her new wedding ring using a diamond passed down to her from my Grandma. Can't wait.

I am going to miss my Lulu but it won't be that bad because my parents basically have her twin. Although their dog is much older and much bigger (kidding, Mom). Her name is Crystal is she is a diva too. We compete for all the attention when I am home. Ha!  She is pictured below in her princess bed, which was a gift from Lulu.
























I'm not sure what type of blogging acess I will have while I'm home so this might be the last you will hear from me for a couple of days. Don't fret, I will be in good hands. If you need a visual, I will leave you with this image:
















My Momma at her front door!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Smooches,

No comments:

Post a Comment