Thursday, April 14, 2011

THANKFUL THURSDAY

So.....Bonnie didn't take us out for happy hour to celebrate her birthday. She had made other plans with her friends. The Nerve! Ha!  It turned out ok though. I got an extra run in after work (3 days until the half marathon) and then went over and saw my bf Lora and her family. Lora's son Hudson is probably one of my favorite people EVER.  He is just so cute and funny. He loves to show off and is so smart! We played on the swing set and then he showed me his "big boy bed."  Lora said when I was gone in California he pretended to call me using an old phone and ask if Lulu and I could come over. I just love him.


I don't really have much to say today.  I woke up with such a sense of gratitude for everything I have in my life. My family, my friends, everyone's health, my dog, my job, my home, Proactiv, sparkly flats.  I am one lucky girl. The only thing missing is that certain someone :) I said a little prayer on my way to work today. Hopefully that person walks into my life soon! I think I'm ready :)















Aren't my people gorgeous?! I love you all. I ran this morning and my foot is KILLING me. Not good two days before half marathon :( Oh well, I will get through it!


Smooches,                                                                                                                                                 

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment