Sunday, April 3, 2011

SMELLIN' LIKE A ROSE

Here are the scents I will be rocking this summer. My absolute favorite is DAISY by Marc Jacobs. I first received it as a gift from my Auntie Chris (the original diva). I think it is the perfect summer scent and the bottle is so cute sitting on my dresser. I am a big fan of fabulous packaging. WARNING: Make sure you buy a bottle with a WHITE daisy top. The daisy tops come in green too. I learned the hard way.














My next favorite is COACH's perfume. I bought this one in the travel size so I can carry it in my purse. It comes in three different scents. I prefer "Signature" but all three scents are great. The picture below is actually of the "Legacy" scent cause I like that packaging better:) It is a little pricey, but totaly worth it to have something you love. It's probably that philosophy that has gotten me in so much trouble. And I wonder why I never have any money saved:) HA! Here is a pic of my cute little travel perfume.
















I also am obsessed with Juicy Couture and Betsey Johnson. Betsey also makes a travel spray and a lotion, which I carry in my bag. Anyhoo....I hope this helps if you guys are in the market for a new scent anytime soon. Happy smellin!

Smooches,

1 comment:

  1. rayban 眼鏡のクラブマスターシリーズはストリートを統治していると言われます。でも、よいレイバン サングラスといえば、レイバン ウェイファーラーのほうは雰囲気を向上させるだけでなく、強い紫外線もブロックできます。目を守れるこそがレイバン RB2143でしょう。

    ReplyDelete