Friday, April 15, 2011

SUNDAY FUNDAY

So this weekend is the big half marathon.WHOOT WHOOT!  I am actually kind of excited. Not really for the running, but more for the new Adidas outfit I got to wear! HA! It consists of Adidas capris, a bright orange Adidas shirt and matching kicks.  Love.  I am only KINDA excited about the running. I remember the feeling I had when I crossed the finish line last year.  Relief and accomplishment. I think I might of had a little runner's high too! I'm just really nervous because my foot has been KILLING me lately. It started at my parent's house in Cali and hasn't gone away! I guess I am just getting old :)  Anyhoo...I am prepared. I have put in the training time, now I just need to go for it.  I am going to put a few more songs on my Ipod this weekend then I should be all set. Sunday is race day so stay tuned cause I will have pics up on Monday. After the race we are doing a bloody mary crawl through Lawrence. Should be interesting since I don't like tomato juice OR spicy drinks, but I am a good sport, so I will make the most of it! 

Side note: I am helping my friend, Ann, paint her house on Saturday. This could get complicated since the only other house I have painted is my own. And even then, I was relieved of my duties half way through.  I was never good at coloring between the lines. My only goal is not to spill a whole paint can or step in the paint and track it through the house.  We'll see how it goes :)

I don't really like to post without a cute pic to go along with it. I don't have one this time since this post is about events that haven't happened yet,  so I will just post one of my baby. Her tag says, "Think I'm cute? Check out my owner." HA! 

Updates on Monday of everything!

Smooches,

THE DARLING DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment